We offer two options for paying your annual membership dues.You may pay online today! Or submit a personal check by mail to the KE Executive Office. Should you wish to pay your membership dues by check, please include your completed Annual Dues Invoice.
Membership Dues rates are as follows:
- $55 Alumni on rotation
- $60 First year after graduation
- $75 Second year after graduation
- $85 Third year after graduation and thereafter
A two-fold process. Paying your annual dues also provides an opportunity to update your KE Member Record.Upon initiation into Kappa Epsilon, you made a life-long commitment to promote the values of KE. That special commitment is shared with a fraternal bond.
Providing information relevant to your life will allow the KE Executive Office to keep you informed, draw upon your professional expertise, provide a bank of resources for continuing education and maintain the KE Member Database. We are interested in keeping your KE Member Record up-to-date and knowing:
- If you wish to be a part of Speakers Bureau
- If you wish to serve as a KE National Liaison
- If you are interested in writing articles for The BOND
- If you have news to share and wish to be published