Education & ResearchSponsor and promote educational programs and research projects in the field of pharmacy
Continuing EducationPromote and support continuing education programs for alumni
Scholarship & CharacterPromote the scholarship, character and morality of collegiates by providing educational advantages
Intellectual ExcellenceFoster intellectual excellence through grants, fellowships, scholarship incentives and awards
Levels of Giving
- Order of the Diamond
Contributions exceeding $5000
- Order of the Pearl
Contributions of $1000-$5000
- Order of the Scroll
Contributions of $101-$999
- Order of the Rose
Contributions up to $100
Kappa Epsilon Foundation
The purpose of the Kappa Epsilon Foundation is to establish, foster, and promote scholarships, educational programs and research projects in the field of pharmacy.
The Foundation provides funding for the Zada M. Cooper Scholarships and the Linda Rodgers Memorial Award. In addition, Educational Grants may be requested through the Foundation to provide individual Kappa Epsilon Members or Chapters incentive money for the implementation of innovative projects in the profession of pharmacy.
The KE Foundation has awarded the Zada M. Cooper Scholarship to more than 350 aspiring collegiates, recognized many exemplary collegiates and alums through the Linda T. Rodgers Memorial Award, bestowed several grants to collegiate and alumni chapters, underwritten educational programming at biennial conventions and the Fraternity’s website, awarded book scholarships and enhanced and strengthened mentoring roles.
During the National Conventions of the Kappa Epsilon Fraternity, a Foundation Luncheon is held offering the opportunity to publicly recognize the Alumni and Chapters for their contributions and generous support that furthered the work of the Kappa Epsilon Foundation. Various levels of giving are recognized during the Foundation Luncheon.
The Kappa Epsilon Foundation was incorporated in Indiana on May 21, 1992, and received its final public charity status, as a 501(c)(3) organization, from the Internal Revenue Service in 1997.