- 10 March 20172017 Nellie Wakeman Fellowship Recipient: Zaneera Hassan Zaneera is currently in her first year of graduate studies at Virginia Commonwealth.Read more
- 04 May 2016Beta Chapter Member Served as Dean PCP University of the Sciences After more than six years of guiding Philadelphia College.Read more
- 02 May 2016Special Announcement: KE Member Site Goes LIVE Today Dear KE Member, We are pleased to announce that the new KE.Read more
- 21 April 2016Zada Cooper Leadership Symposium National Leaders to Convene for Leadership Symposium You are invited to attend the Zada Cooper Leadership Symposium,.Read more
- 05 May 2016The Beta Beta Chapter is located at the University of Florida’s College of Pharmacy Orlando campus in the heart of.Read more
- 05 April 2016Welcome Beta Sigma! We are pleased to announce and welcome the Beta Sigma Chapter on campus at the Philadelphia College.Read more
- 10 June 2015The Kappa Epsilon Beta Chapter is located at the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Pharmacy in Omaha Nebraska..Read more
- 13 February 2015Founded in 1921, the Kappa Epsilon Fraternity has had an important impact on the profession of pharmacy for over 80.Read more
The Kappa Epsilon Fraternity was established to unite women pharmacy students across the United States.
For more than 90 years, Kappa Epsilon has played an important role in the profession of pharmacy by supporting both personal and professional development through continuing education, providing networking opportunities, promoting pharmacy as a career and by participating in National Projects including Breast Cancer Awareness.