- 05 April 2013Highlights of the Spring 2013 Issue of The Bond: • President’s Corner: KE Takes on Virginia’s Capital • KE at.Read more
- 12 March 2013Buies Creek, NC – Campbell University’s Kappa Epsilon chapter, Alpha Rho, recently established a scholarship at the College of Pharmacy.Read more
- 15 February 2013Overland Park, Kansas – The Kappa Epsilon Foundation is proud to announce that Gay Dodson has been selected as the.Read more
- 15 February 2013Overland Park, Kansas – The Kappa Epsilon Foundation with the support of and in association with Merck are proud to.Read more
- 16 May 2013New beginnings! In November of 2012, the pharmacy students at the South University School of Pharmacy-Columbia actively sought information from.Read more
- 13 May 2013The Beta Zeta Chapter began as the first professional fraternity at the newly formed University of Findlay College of Pharmacy.Read more
- 13 May 2013The Alpha Omicron Chapter is on campus at the St. Louis College of Pharmacy in St. Louis, Missouri and was.Read more
- 23 April 2013The Xi Chapter at the University of Texas-Austin humbly started as a small pharmacy student organization called the Mortar and.Read more
The Kappa Epsilon Fraternity was established to unite women pharmacy students across the United States.
For more than 90 years, Kappa Epsilon has played an important role in the profession of pharmacy by supporting both personal and professional development through continuing education, providing networking opportunities, promoting pharmacy as a career and by participating in National Projects including Breast Cancer Awareness.