- 05 April 2013Highlights of the Spring 2013 Issue of The Bond: • President’s Corner: KE Takes on Virginia’s Capital • KE at.Read more
- 12 March 2013Buies Creek, NC – Campbell University’s Kappa Epsilon chapter, Alpha Rho, recently established a scholarship at the College of Pharmacy.Read more
- 15 February 2013Overland Park, Kansas – The Kappa Epsilon Foundation is proud to announce that Gay Dodson has been selected as the.Read more
- 15 February 2013Overland Park, Kansas – The Kappa Epsilon Foundation with the support of and in association with Merck are proud to.Read more
- 28 October 2013The Alpha Delta Chapter is on the campus of Mercer University College of Pharmacy in Atlanta, Georgia. The Alpha Delta.Read more
- 14 August 2013The Rho Chapter of Kappa Epsilon is on campus at the University of Cincinnati James L Winkle College of Pharmacy..Read more
- 24 May 2013The Beta Iota Chapter at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine “LECOM” in Bradenton, Florida, was chartered in May 2010. .Read more
- 16 May 2013New beginnings! In November of 2012, the pharmacy students at the South University School of Pharmacy-Columbia actively sought information from.Read more
The Kappa Epsilon Fraternity was established to unite women pharmacy students across the United States.
For more than 90 years, Kappa Epsilon has played an important role in the profession of pharmacy by supporting both personal and professional development through continuing education, providing networking opportunities, promoting pharmacy as a career and by participating in National Projects including Breast Cancer Awareness.