- 25 June 2014Attention KE Fraternity Alums! An opportunity to enjoy lunch with your fellow KE Sisters. Mark your August calendar to join.Read more
- 01 May 2014Oxford, Mississippi — The Susan G. Komen for the Cure® Foundation is a national organization dedicated to saving lives and.Read more
- 05 April 2014In April 2014, the Pi Chapter participated in the local Relay For Life of Purdue University to advocate for cancer.Read more
- 01 April 2014Seventeen KE Alums, families and friends had a wonderful time on the 8th biennial cruise through the Panama Canal. We.Read more
- 24 July 2014The Alpha Lambda Chapter of Kappa Epsilon is located at the South Carolina College of Pharmacy on the campus of.Read more
- 24 July 2014The Alpha Xi Chapter was chartered February 13, 1971, on the campus of Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (FAMU). Since.Read more
- 10 May 2014The Rho Chapter of Kappa Epsilon is on campus at the University of Cincinnati James L Winkle College of Pharmacy..Read more
- 10 April 2014The historical overview of the Alpha Beta Colony on campus at Midwestern University-Glendale is being written and will be available.Read more
- 27 January 2014Highlights of the Winter 2014 Issue of The Bond: • Grand Council Connections • Convention Re-Cap • History Tidbits •.Read more
- 05 April 2013Highlights of the Spring 2013 Issue of The Bond: • President’s Corner: KE Takes on Virginia’s Capital • KE at.Read more
- 28 November 2012Highlights of the Fall 2012 Issue of The Bond: • President’s Corner: Greetings from Kansas City • Welcome new Vice.Read more
- 28 February 2012Highlights of the Spring 2012 Issue of The Bond: • President’s Corner: Grow with Kappa Epsilon • Three Truths Time.Read more
The Kappa Epsilon Fraternity was established to unite women pharmacy students across the United States.
For more than 90 years, Kappa Epsilon has played an important role in the profession of pharmacy by supporting both personal and professional development through continuing education, providing networking opportunities, promoting pharmacy as a career and by participating in National Projects including Breast Cancer Awareness.