- 24 February 2014Overland Park, Kansas – The Kappa Epsilon Fraternity (KE) and the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education are pleased to announce.Read more
- 07 February 2014Overland Park, Kansas – The Kappa Epsilon Fraternity is proud to announce that Jennifer Ridings-Myhra has been selected as the.Read more
- 07 February 2014Overland Park, Kansas – The Kappa Epsilon Fraternity is proud to announce that Lisa Braccini-Barletta has been selected as the.Read more
- 01 February 2014Washington, DC – Marilyn K. Speedie, BSPharm, PhD, of Minneapolis, Minnesota, is the recipient of the 2014 Remington Honor Medal,.Read more
- 10 March 2014The Alpha Chapter is at the University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy. Our chapter was one of the initial three.Read more
- 18 February 2014The Alpha Omega Chapter of Kappa Epsilon at the University of Florida is a co-ed fraternity actively engaged in the.Read more
- 28 October 2013The Alpha Delta Chapter is on the campus of Mercer University College of Pharmacy in Atlanta, Georgia. The Alpha Delta.Read more
- 14 August 2013The Rho Chapter of Kappa Epsilon is on campus at the University of Cincinnati James L Winkle College of Pharmacy..Read more
The Kappa Epsilon Fraternity was established to unite women pharmacy students across the United States.
For more than 90 years, Kappa Epsilon has played an important role in the profession of pharmacy by supporting both personal and professional development through continuing education, providing networking opportunities, promoting pharmacy as a career and by participating in National Projects including Breast Cancer Awareness.