- 25 March 2015Overland Park, Kansas – The Kappa Epsilon Fraternity is proud to announce that Petra T. Schultz, PharmD, has been selected.Read more
- 18 March 2015Overland Park, Kansas – The Kappa Epsilon Fraternity is proud to announce that Sherrill Brown has been selected as the.Read more
- 14 March 2015Honorary President in the American Pharmacists Association is conferred upon a member who has made significant contributions to the Association..Read more
- 14 March 2015Beta Rho Colony & Sara Snow, President-Elect of Kappa Epsilon Fraternity, Inc. Invite the Greater Phoenix Area and Arizona KE.Read more
- 13 February 2015Founded in 1921, the Kappa Epsilon Fraternity has had an important impact on the profession of pharmacy for over 80.Read more
- 16 January 2015A review of the Beta Tau Colony will be provided soon..Read more
- 16 January 2015A review of the Beta Sigma Colony will be provided soon..Read more
- 24 July 2014The Alpha Lambda Chapter of Kappa Epsilon is located at the South Carolina College of Pharmacy on the campus of.Read more
- 19 December 2014Highlights of the Fall 2014 Issue of The Bond: • Grand Council Connections • History Tidbits • Chapter Updates •.Read more
- 20 August 2014Highlights of the Summer 2014 Issue of The Bond: • Grand Council Connections • President’s Corner • History Tidbits •.Read more
- 27 January 2014Highlights of the Winter 2014 Issue of The Bond: • Grand Council Connections • Convention Re-Cap • History Tidbits •.Read more
- 05 April 2013Highlights of the Spring 2013 Issue of The Bond: • President’s Corner: KE Takes on Virginia’s Capital • KE at.Read more
The Kappa Epsilon Fraternity was established to unite women pharmacy students across the United States.
For more than 90 years, Kappa Epsilon has played an important role in the profession of pharmacy by supporting both personal and professional development through continuing education, providing networking opportunities, promoting pharmacy as a career and by participating in National Projects including Breast Cancer Awareness.